Monday, December 20, 2004

Wrapping things up....

Already, nostalgia of this place is seeping in before ive left. within my departure is burrowed a strange mix of opposed emotions. i believe culture shock will greet me upon my return.

So as the ripples of my stone cast into the pool of Korea will imminently fade, so shall the kernels of my blog. I hope to share some more personal stories with you fair friends, face-to-face, back in brisk minnesota. fare thee well, this blog shall sleep.

Tom Franek

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Feeling lonely? Hook up with Real Singles now for $4.99 to connect, and only $0.99 a min. A true match is only a phone call away. Give it a try 1-800-211-9293.

August 11, 2005 5:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! You're from St.Olaf right? I was looking on the Asian Studies page and saw that you are in Seoul?? Yeah. I'm an Asian Studies major...I'm really interested in South Korea... how is it there? How are the people?? Do you like it? Well... I'll just drop by again soon...

October 05, 2005 8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home